Miramichi Health Training Centre now provides home support services.
At Miramichi Health Training Centre we understand the difficulties seniors, and people with disabilities face with wanting to stay in their home, but not being able to perform the activities of daily living without assistance.
The home support workers at Miramichi Health Training Centre are trained to assist our clients with their health care needs.
Self-Sufficiency Care: Providing companionship while providing care and assisting the client in areas such as, basic meal preparation and home management.
Respite Care: Short term care, temporary relief to those who are caring for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility.
Long-Term Care: Services are required for clients who require assistance on a long term basis in all aspects of daily living activities.
Send your resume by fax to (506) 773-6896 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Miramichi Health Training Centre check list! What we offer!!!
- Knowledgeable in the field of home care.
- Dependability you can count on.
- Honest, our workers are cleared to work with the vulnerable sector
- CPR and 1st aid training certified employees.
- Compatibility matching of employees with clients whenever possible.