Miramichi Health Training Centre Ltd. is an authorized provider for Canadian Red Cross First Aid/CPR & AED training. By choosing to train with us, you benefit from national training standards that provide employers and employees with scheduling flexibility, content expertise, and recognized certifications. We employ certified Red Cross First Aid Instructors that are ready to offer you a variety of courses that can help you meet Occupational Health and Safety legislation with high service and instruction quality.
The Canadian Red Cross Advantage
- Provincially/territorially and nationally recognized certifications
- Courses updated yearly to the First Aid & CPR standards
- New user-friendly, take-home materials that are a great resource during and after a course
- Quality Instructors prepared to tailor the course based on class composition
- Focus on skill retention, active participation, and continuous feedback
- Access to a wide network of Authorized Providers for all Canadian locations
Here are some of the Red Cross courses that we offer:
- Workplace Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C
- WSFA Skills Review (Required yearly in New Brunswick)
- Emergency First Aid CPR/AED Level C
- EFA CPR/AED Recertification
- Emergency First Aid CPR/AED Level C – Health Care Provider
- HCP Recertification
Applications are now being taken for
Personal Support Workers.
We offer good wages and benefits. Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays.
Please forward applications and resumes to:
Miramichi Health Training Centre.
Workplace Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C: This is a two day course geared toward the working individual. The course material covers everything from wound care, head and spinal injuries, broken bones, sudden medical emergencies as well as environmental emergencies, including poisoning. WorkSafeNB requires a skills review every year to keep your certification active.
Emergency First Aid CPR/AED Level C: This is a one day course covering emergency situations only. Example…deadly bleeding, heart attack and stroke.
WSFA CPR/AED Level C Skills Review: Required to keep your Workplace Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C course up to date. This is a 6 hour course that reviews the skills you learned in the Workplace Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C course.
We are looking to build long-term, beneficial relationships with all our customers.
We would like to discuss with you how we could best customize our training to fit your schedule and business location requirements, as well as other business and personal needs including first aid supplies for your home and business.
For more information contact:
Sharon Starks or Wil Guimond